Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A new path

The past few months our family has been through so much. But through it all I held out Hope. Hope that things would return to normal (or somewhat normal), Hope that we would not lose our way, Hope that we would get over the mountain (or at least reach the top of the mountain), Hope that we would become stronger as a family, Hope that my faith in God would be renewed.

Deep down I always knew God was with us, but I did not always feel him there. I could not help but think "was he trying to teach me/us a lesson"? What kind of lesson would God be wanting to teach us? What did we do wrong? I knew/know that God all along has had a plan for our family, I often wondered what it was? What path are you taking us down?

Well today my husband got some great news, news that we really needed. It is not the path that God used to have us on, but it is a new path he is sending us down. Through everything over the past two and a half years we have become stronger as a family and as a couple. We have learned to hold our heads high no matter what is thrown our way and to hold on to what really matters in life, the little things in life..............

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment