Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Burst into Summer Challenge

 Burst Into Summer Challenge

So I signed up for the Burst into Summer Challenge over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. Even though summer in our house is well underway. I am hoping to get some, no a lot of motivation, from my teammates. I feel pretty good about my body and the weight that I am at, I have been at the same weight most of my adult life. After all 3 pregnancies my body returns to the same weight, I guess I can't complain too much, but I would love to get that "space" in between my legs back. LOL!

Having 2 girls ages 10 and 12, I teach them to rock the body they got! I never talk about needing to lose weight in front of them and I always eat what I want but in moderation. My oldest daughter realizes that she will never be "stick skinny" but she knows she is beautiful inside and out! Unfortunately we have a lot of Russian in our blood, which means big thighs. *****Big sigh****

So here I am sweating thru the summer in order to fit a little better in my pants come fall.  Wish me luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment