Thursday, October 29, 2009

1st Photo session

I have also had a love for photography, I guess you could say it runs in the family. My Grandpa loved cameras and taking pictures, my aunt also dabbled in the hobby, my cousin has her own photography business and now I have started to take more pictures of family and friends.

I by no means am going to jump in full force with this, but I think I will learn the ropes little by little. I feel that it is so special for families to have their portraits displayed in their houses, and unfortunately it is so very expensive. My plan is to dabble in this business here and there and to give families great pictures at a very reasonable price. So please give me some feedback good and bad, I really want to know how I can improve my photography taken skills. I look forward to hearing from everyone.












Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment