Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tonight we go Booing!

The other day I was visiting Skip to My Lou, and she was asking "Do you Boo"? After reading what Booing was I thought it would be such a fun thing to do with my kiddos this time of year.

The main idea behind Booing is ringing a neighbor or a friends door and then run away, when they answer the door they will find a fun/yummy surprise waiting for them. You can Boo with candy, cookies, baked goods, candles etc..  So we headed down to our local Dollar General and stocked up on our Booing supplies (candy). I added my own twist to by filling treat bags and goody baskets with yummy candy and I added an extra treat bag in each bag/basket I deliver that way my recipients only have to purchase candy when they Boo themselves. You could use a basket and then your neighbor/friend can pass along the same basket to whomever they choose to Boo.

So tonight is the night my kids and I have all our bags and baskets ready to Boo our friends with. I bought 2 green baskets for my favorite kiddos down the street and treat bags for some other children and friends in the neighborhood. Have fun and I hope you try Booing this year!


Hopefully my good friend down the street won't tell her kiddos it was us that Booed them when she reads this!



 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Barbra The Bloggess

I have never seen this before. What a lovely idea! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Post a Comment