Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sleeping the day away

Yesterday's weather brought us cold temps and hard rainy weather all day long. Even though the picture of my son below was not taken yesterday this is what he did alllllll dayyyyyyy loooooong. From the time he woke up at 7:15 am to 10:00 pm he slept most of the day. He no sooner woke up and fell back asleep on the couch. At 11:30 we went to our favorite Mexican place thinking he would enjoy a taco, he fell asleep again while sitting in the booth. When we got home at 1:30 he slept on my lap until 7:00. I left to go grocery shopping only to find out he was still sleeping when I got home. I started to worry and wondered if I should call the Dr.? Sam woke up for an hour or so before bedtime and said "Mommy I just so tired". When he woke this morning our little Sambo was back! Running around and eating like crazy, thank goodness I sure did miss him yesterday. One thing I did love....holding him in my arms like I did when he was a little baby.






Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment