Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This face.....


This is face that nobody can resist. Our boxer puppy is such a handful, it is just like caring for a newborn baby...but so much harder. I can't leave him in the room by himself because he likes to chew on the woodwork!! He tries to eat the other dogs food, he chews on Sam's toys and chews on our shoes. I feel like I am taking him out to potty in the freezing cold constantly, and he still manages to have accidents in the house! But if I had to do it all over again...I would. He is such a joy to have around and the kids just adore him. Little by little and day by day he seems to get better. Who could resist this face?






Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 comments:

Melissa Miller

Hello Erin,
It's so nice to meet you! I really appreciate your visit to my blog and that you are following along as well. I'll do the same. Your blog is just wonderful and your children are adorable. Precious puppy too!

Please come by anytime and say Hello!

Many blessings to you and yours.
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Alita

Congrats on your newest addition! What a cutie. Who named him and what is the name that goes with that adorable face? We are thinking about getting a dog next year when the kiddos are just a little older. I can't wait!

erin

Alita.... his name is Bubba...my hubby named him. The name was non-negotiable, growing up my hubby always had boxers and they were either named Bubba or Higgins. Dogs are a ton of work but when they are all trained it is so worth it.


Melissa....Thanks for the compliments, Thanks for stopping by, I will be sure to stop by and say hello.

Post a Comment