Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Doody I hate most.....

My new household Doody that I hate the most is.....picking up Dog Doody. If you have a dog or many dogs then you know what a disgusting job this is. Standing outside in the cold picking up dog doody as the neighbors drive by and watch me, so not my idea of fun.

When we got our boxer Bubba a few months ago my husband got the Doody pickerupper with the idea that our 11 year old and 8 year old daughters would take on this disgusting task. Well if you have daughters then you know that there is no way in the world they will do this job willingly or even at all. Especially a tween girl, she would not be caught dead picking up Doody, god forbid if a friend drove by and saw her. So guess who is left with the disgusting job of picking up the Doody? This is why it is the household Doody I Hate the most.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment