Thursday, September 17, 2009

Party in the U.S.A.

I have to admit having girls we have a lot of Miley Cyrus music playing in our house. My 11yr old went thru a stage where she could not stand Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna, but she has started listening to her again. We love to listen to music in our house, the louder the better, every room has some sort of music coming from it. Whether it comes from a radio, i pod, i phone, i touch, computer, t.v., (you get the picture) we love music. One of my favorite songs lately has been Party in the U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus. I have added to my playlist here on my blog, when I hear it I want to start dancing around the room, of course my kids look at me like I am the biggest dork!! But I know when they grow up to be parents they too will dance their A__ off in front of their children.



0 comments:

Post a Comment